I have Become Hero!!

Dont laugh and do not get carried way with title. I have just had the experience of my life!

I was taking tea in one of the tea stalls in Ameerpeth, Hyderabd, India . A place known for Institutes and Technical Education. And there were many boys and girls around, chatting out. I observed that couple of guys were observing me or staring at me. I wasn't comfortable.

Then a guy came forward and asked me straight " if you dont mind, are you Rupam Das of crazyengineers?"
I was deadlocked but replied affirmative. And then he just turn towards his gang and Shouted "guys he is Rupam Das of crazyengineers". In no time I was sorounded by about 50 boys and girsl and more coming as if I was a Hero of Telegu films. And they started saying "We follow CE a lot, we get Gate help, Exam help there". "We see your posts". We never thought we will see you and all sort of thing!

And we just spoke about CE( Lie! I also spoke about Grasshopper!๐Ÿ˜€) And It was the first time I was like "wow a celebrity!"

Could not stop myself from sharing this. Guys put your effort here. You will be chased by the Mob one day!!!

Thank you all! and yes CE makes celebrities. If a short stint of one month here, gets so many know me, then imagine how you seniors can become!

Replies

• magnatron
    magnatron
    Lol......!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa! Good to know! ๐Ÿ˜

Looks like all the old CEans should upload their photos instead of of avatars. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You're a rockstar, Rupam!

Maybe everyone should start using their own photographs on CrazyEngineers profile.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    The_Big_K
    You're a rockstar, Rupam!

Maybe everyone should start using their own photographs on CrazyEngineers profile.
    I dont know! But yeah some experience today! And a message to SRK Boss forget twitting here or there, if you want to keep your celibrity status, post in CE, only way out. Else you will be dethroned by AKD, Frooty, Simplycoder, onduty,Godfather,saba, sada, reya, bioramani, Issue, anoop and other great CEans. ( forgive me if some big names are missing here!)
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    That's great Rupam. I mean wow!

I once uploaded my photograph on Gravatar for voiCE as Biggie directed us. however just a day after that, he scrapped that plan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜›

Let it be, it is better to be hidden away from publicity else our life may become a public property.
  • Radhika Deshpande
    Radhika Deshpande
    congrats Rupam.. thats something really great
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Issue
    That's great Rupam. I mean wow!

I once uploaded my photograph on Gravatar for voiCE as Biggie directed us. however just a day after that, he scrapped that plan. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜›

Let it be, it is better to be hidden away from publicity else our life may become a public property.
    Again Different People , Different Perspective and Different Opinion. I feel great when I see "myself" in the posts contributing rather than my avatar contributing. If We serve people, than our life is already a public property. Wouldn't you say so? "To be Hero or To not to be one" is different ballgame altogether. I find a Real avatar a more Human than an Animated Avater, again my view and do not want to hide anything.
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Good work always keep good things coming our way Rupam. Congrats for becoming a Hero ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    @Rupam: True. However working backstage and not taking credit, is all I was talking about. Some people don't deserve it/ some don't take credit voluntarily.

Between you have become popular due to your vast experience and relentless efforts in your formative years. You deserve it. Keep up the good work.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das: You are Ambassador of CE! Oh My God, I totally have to upload a photo!!
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    anoopthefriend
    Rupam Das: You are Ambassador of CE! Oh My God, I totally have to upload a photo!!
    good to see, dear you already have!CE rocks, and every CEans rocks.

I dont know whether I will be in CE tomorrow or not, I do not even know if I would ever remain associated with technical community or not But If ever I write an autobiography, I must mention "After four years of Hostel Life , the best part was what I shared in CE"( Family life aside!๐Ÿ˜)

And I want to contribute to a level that If ever a CE history is written, I get a mention. Remember many guys told me "its a place of Kids"

And we all will make it such a place that every other place in the world looks a kids Zone!(Not My Grasshopper! please allow me not to have that in kids zone)

Jokes apart, you guys can not just imagine how it feels when people recognize you in Mobs and when people recognize your Identity and Contribution. I would never forget the way Dear K, AKD, you, bioramani, onduty, Issue, Reya, Sada, Narayan Murty, simplycoder, Godfather and Each and every member of CE family have accepted me and allowed me to be part of you!

I would also like to take this Opportunity to tell you that I have been part of over 100 forums ( and very famous forums, which includes digital point, techmafia, codeproject, mathworks, DaniWeb) and have contributed almost everywhere ( much before the existence of grasshopper). But CE is something different. You can not really measure the kind of bondage I have with CE.

And you guys are lucky to have a Great force in AKD as Editor in chief. Ok, No credit taken away from Dear K, this is his creation, But the way AKD has bonded this entire CE world is extraordinary. If you are reading this AKD, you have plenty to achieve . Never attend a Campus for a Silly Job. We are a force to recon with. Monitory gain or Not CE will keep rocking.......

I wish I could rewind 5 years of my life and had been part of CE from jan 2006.....( C'mon guys give me a break, getting too emotional Now)
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Rupam Das: ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for the acknowledgement! Feels A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Rupam Das
    I wish I could rewind 5 years of my life and had been part of CE from jan 2006.....( C'mon guys give me a break, getting too emotional Now)
    I wish I had found CE during my first year itself. What of waste of the past few years! Anyways, the final year means a lot, totally blank about the future; and hope i learn something from real Engineers like CEans here.

And yes kids are the future. What's the use if you're not innocent like a kid and mind you, it's the kids who are smarter than the adults now-a-days, am i right?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    AbraKaDabra
    @Rupam Das: ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you for the acknowledgement! Feels A.W.E.S.O.M.E. ๐Ÿ˜
    Words are just a means of Expression. I wish there were any other suitable media! When you do great work, you expect people to acknowledge. If they dont, then it never means that your work is not significant. I feel awesome when I do a good thing which is good to me. proud of you!
  • Paul.
    Paul.
    I imagine how you felt. From 50 people, you went home with a girl ?๐Ÿ˜
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Paul.
    I imagine how you felt. From 50 people, you went home with a girl ?๐Ÿ˜
    Not exactly Paul! Wife was waiting at Home and such options are scrapped even from imagination after Marriage!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    New Hero is raising on CE and he is Rupam Das. Great work Rupam. Keep it up Keep adding value to CE.

Hats-off to RD ๐Ÿ˜‰

PS:- I am fan of Rahul Dravid, RD Burman and now one more RD aka Rupam Das. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    I am fan of Rahul Dravid, RD Burman and now one more RD aka Rupam Das
    I am honored goodfather. That sentence means a lot to me. A lot! Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can anybody say me how to start to learn xml. i knew about its feature when comapring with html.but i dont know the plat form to create xml docs.is any...
I have sound knowledge of english but unable to express give some ideas
Explain some basic s????๐Ÿ˜”
Here is a slew of Strange vehicles to which I got a link courtesy chrisg288 of CR4 forum: Strange and Unusual Vehicles
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] As suggested by Rupam D here is a very very simple puzzle. X is a 5 letter word.If You remove 1st letter it will become a...