I have a hpnx6325 laptop and need to reset the bios setup passowrd.

a techie friend gave me erd commander will that work to reset a bios setup password?? In bios the wireless internal card is turned off and I just want to turn it back on. I am using a pcmia card now for wireless
thanks

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Which bios do you have??
  • seadog59
    seadog59
    i have no idea and can not enter into bios when I hit the f10 key it asks for a setup password! If I do not hit f10 it just loads windows normally but really would love to be able to use the inernal wireless and thanks for replying
    😀
  • seadog59
    seadog59
    mad_scientist
    Which bios do you have??
    not sure if i hit the f10 key it asks for a setup password otherwise it just boots into windows. just want to use my internal wireless card and thanks!!!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Try the steps given in this link, maybe it'll help

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Friends, i was thinking about to arrange one CE-Mega Meet(CMM). Why not we Arrange one Meet on the Crazyengineers Day? we will celebrate Creazyengineers day by arranging such a...
hi friends, I am having internet connection and i want it to share that connection with other pc which is connected in lan through router .i want that both pc...
Today the 4th August is Kishore Kumar's 80th Birthday. KISHOR KUMAR!!!!!! Kishor Kumar, not need to introduce..... We the diehard KK fans join together to wish the great legend "...
This is the vocablary section for the english exam takers. I would be posting 10 words a day (oviously :mrgree: i will need help). Note: 1. No appreciations in this...
A web hosting service is responsible for designating space for your site and making sure that it is accessible on the Internet.