View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12933 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

I got 63% in 12th will I get job in MNC?

I got 63% in 12th will I get job in MNC? What to do next then?

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 15, 2019

You haven't typed much information. You will not get an MNC job if you got 63% in 12. 

Then what is the another way to get job in MNC?

Vinay Mishra
Vinay Mishra • Jun 2, 2019

@tushar yadav Work hard on your skills with respect to your stream of your college degree. Go through the basics and be a master of your field. I don't think % are going to matter if you have what they want. I have seen the criteria of some MNC's which is 60% or above. Don't be demotivated, You have time and You can do much better. All the best.

Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jun 4, 2019

@tushar yadav - The information you've provided is very limited. In order to get an MNC job - you will need to demonstrate experience + skills. 

Experience can be gained by joining a smaller company where the recruiter is approachable and you can convince them of your skills. Is there any specific skill / language or tool that you are expert in? If not - it's time to pay attention to the basics and develop a demonstratable skills-set. 

You could start with any programming language of your choice - say Java and build a few projects on your own on GitHub. By doing this, you will be better equipped to get a job. 

My recommendation is this -

1. Build a good skills-set that you can demonstrate
  2. Approach smaller companies where you can actually get a job despite your academic performance. 
  3. Once you've gained some experience and good skills-set you can get a job into MNC of your choice and a package that's better than your peers. 

I hope this gives you some direction. 

Share this content on your social channels -