CrazyEngineers
  • Hi all, I found something very cool shirt out there.. Being an Engineer is a wonderful profession, creating beauty in design and solving complex problems with creativity and ingenuity.

Being engineer? then this limited edition "Trust Me, I'm An ENGINEER" shirt is a must have.
    [​IMG]
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Sanyam Khurana

MemberApr 15, 2014

John Brader
    Hi all, I found something very cool shirt out there.. Being an Engineer is a wonderful profession, creating beauty in design and solving complex problems with creativity and ingenuity.

Being engineer? then this limited edition "Trust Me, I'm An ENGINEER" shirt is a must have.
    [​IMG]
    I think we should have tees for CEans, various discussions were made previously, but when will we actually see the Tee with CEans 😛

#-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorApr 15, 2014

#-Link-Snipped-# - We'll have to get started by finalising a design. I think we'll go with a simple one and collect orders. I'll have to work out the pricing.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register