I found something very interesting, Check It Out!

Hi all, I found something very cool shirt out there.. Being an Engineer is a wonderful profession, creating beauty in design and solving complex problems with creativity and ingenuity.

Being engineer? then this limited edition "Trust Me, I'm An ENGINEER" shirt is a must have.
[​IMG]

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    John Brader
    Hi all, I found something very cool shirt out there.. Being an Engineer is a wonderful profession, creating beauty in design and solving complex problems with creativity and ingenuity.

Being engineer? then this limited edition "Trust Me, I'm An ENGINEER" shirt is a must have.
    [​IMG]
    I think we should have tees for CEans, various discussions were made previously, but when will we actually see the Tee with CEans 😛

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - We'll have to get started by finalising a design. I think we'll go with a simple one and collect orders. I'll have to work out the pricing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Well, don't know about others, but I always feel all this shit always pissing me off every now and then.. Have a look at this : https://theoatmeal.com/comics/computers Let me know...
It's absurd that Facebook being the biggest social networking platform does not have the option to edit a picture which is once uploaded. The problem is that once you post...
I have recently installed windows 8.1 in pc (hcl). The synoptics touchpad driver is not installed correctly. I have downloaded few other drivers but I couldn't fix this problem. Please...
See what water can do, DO you have any explanation for any of the eight trick. Lets test our engineering knowledge.
Just a newbie question: Now if you are seated on some chair or seat, for a considerable period of time, then the surface on which you were seated, turns out...