I found a project but i don't know what its called!!

hello , I'm sami and I'm a final year student in electronics & communications engineering.
I looked for an idea for my graduate project and found one in youtube !!
the problem is : I don't know what it's called !! so I don't know what to search for. I might also need some help in "the makling" of that project.
here is the link:
graduation final project - YouTube
so can anyone please tell me what's the scientific name for this project.. so I can google it and find some resources ( I hope i can find the resources here in crazy engineers ).

this is my first post here 😒 >> I hope you accept me as a new member😉

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just received following email from Wolfram|Alpha Team: Excitement is building as we count down to our first-ever Wolfram|Alpha Homework Day, a live interactive web event starting at noon CDT on...
Have a look at the Google Chrome OS and comments on Techcrunch. I have read all types of comments. So what are your views on it?? A First Glimpse Of...
I am facing a problem in Mysql query... I want to give access to a database created in my computer to my friend through internet so i use this "grant...
Here is a list of useful commands that you can run from the Run Command prompt in windows XP. The Run Command prompt itself can be found on the start...
I am simulating 2D orthogonal turning process in ABAQUS 6.7-4. Its coupled thermal displacement problem which I am doing in ABAQUS Explicit. for this I have created three different part...