I can produce ac power, without physical movement of magnetic field.

I can produce ac power, without physical movement of magnetic field. For this purpose I can redesign ac motor. Like in case of Hydro Turbine, my designed motor would have no need of water to produce ac power.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kuldeepk07
    I can produce ac power, without physical movement of magnetic field. For this purpose I can redesign ac motor. Like in case of Hydro Turbine, my designed motor would have no need of water to produce ac power.
    Not much informative. Could you provide the details? How does your system work?
  • Imoh Ezekiel
    Imoh Ezekiel
    Produce the details on how your system work, in order to convinced other Engineers. Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google Photos is one of the most used photo storage and sharing solutions used around the world. Mostly it has to the fact that it is linked with our favourite...
is there any chance to get a job for the person who have below 60%(55-60) aggregate in BE?
I sign up on this forum just looking for help 😉 because my daughter is enrolled in a STEM Academy and she have a homework that is due on this...
Remember the Lenovo Zuk Z2 which was launched in China recently? The mid-range smartphone has arrived in India with a slight change in name as the Lenovo Z2 Plus on...
Tata Motors’ owned international car brand Jaguar Land Rover has launched their new premium sedan, the Jaguar XF in the Indian market. The Jaguar XF has been built on the...