I beg you, Please dont read it!

This is something I got in mail, it was in Malayalam, I translated it, as I didn't have any other work to do. Its a lazy day in the office. I just want to know how many people are having no work to do and are stupidly browsing as I am right now, doing nothing!

But personally, I would never like to take anyone's time and I warn you, if you are real busy doing something, I wont advise you to read on. But as I said above, if you are having no work, I invite you to read this!

I hope no one in CE is doing no work, except for me! So, I must not see the number of views of this thread increasing.
You still want to read on? Please don't hold me responsible for anything! I personally DONT WANT TO WASTE YOUR TIME!!!

These thoughts have come to my mind too, that is why I am posting it here!

Thoughts... If you think, you find no horizon,
If you dont think; to worry, you find no reason!

You can sit in a platform with a train ticket,
But can you sit in a train with a platform ticket??

You can adjust your height with a high heel if you are short,
But can you use a 'low heel' to adjust your height when you are tall?

You can burn the tortoise when a mosquito bites,
But can you burn the mosquito when a tortoise bites?

A mosquito can bite you and drink your blood,
But can you bite a mosquito and drink its blood?

Tea cup can hold tea,
But can world cup hold the world?

You can say that you are going to sleep when you are going to sleep,
But can you ever say that you are going to wake up?

You can sleep today and wake up tomorrow,
But can you sleep tomorrow and wake up today?

No matter how much your mobile may cost, how great its technology is, you cannot call yourself!

If you have to complete your work, you have to finish reading this, but if you keep on read this, will you complete your work?

Now dont call me crazy and don't say that it is a poor joke! Why did you read it in the first place? Did I tell you to?๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜ Hey, sorry for that, now go back to work! Have fun!

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    So, people are reading it!!!
    HAHAHAHA!!!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its very funny!
    Thread title is something which attracts ๐Ÿ˜€
    Nice jokes...

PS. I am at home , doing nothing!!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    There are answers for all questions given above. But it depends on one's attitude and thinking how he/she answer them.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    BCA_GIRL
    There are answers for all questions given above. But it depends on one's attitude and thinking how he/she answer them.
    Kindly answer them with your way of thinking, it would be interesting! Please take some time and do answer them!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    My answer for all questions is the only one that is "Yes! i can." But now if you want to ask "How?". I will not tell you.Because, if you are optimistic, you will not ask "How to did this?".One the other hand, if you ask from me the for the way to do all this, that means you don't have faith in yourself. And due to this my ideas will seems to you impossible.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    BCA_GIRL
    My answer for all questions is the only one that is "Yes! i can." But now if you want to ask "How?". I will not tell you.Because, if you are optimistic, you will not ask "How to did this?".One the other hand, if you ask from me the for the way to do all this, that means you don't have faith in yourself. And due to this my ideas will seems to you impossible.
    Please never consider me as a pessimist. My intention was to give you a chance to say something humorous. If you could just give some way of doing it, even if it is not humorous, we could have enjoyed to read the answers. No one in CE is a pessimist, everyone is an engineer. An engineer is the most optimistic person in the world.
    If someone would have asked the same question, I wouldn't have labeled him/her as a pessimist, I would have just thought of answering, as I don't like complaining and finding excuses to not do the work. I like to try.
    Let me try answering those questions with my limited knowledge.

You can sit in a platform with a train ticket,
    But can you sit in a train with a platform ticket??
    Yes I can! I am known to break rules.

You can adjust your height with a high heel if you are short,
    But can you use a 'low heel' to adjust your height when you are tall?
    Yup, I will use a flat heel or a low heel, I will give everyone else a pair of high heel footwear.

You can burn the tortoise when a mosquito bites,
    But can you burn the mosquito when a tortoise bites?
    Yes. I will manufacture a chemical under the brand name "Mosquito", which when burned, will both cure tortoise bite infections and will shoo away the menacing tortoises.
    A mosquito can bite you and drink your blood,
    But can you bite a mosquito and drink its blood?
    Yes, I can make a choco-mosquito and will bite it, I will fill it with strawberry pulp. I will drink it and say I drank blood.

Tea cup can hold tea,
    But can world cup hold the world?
    Yes, Dell claim that they can put the whole world into a 5inch tablet pc. Then why can't I do it into a world cup?

You can say that you are going to sleep when you are going to sleep,
    But can you ever say that you are going to wake up?
    Yes, I can say that. My room mates say that I talk in my sleep.

You can sleep today and wake up tomorrow,
    But can you sleep tomorrow and wake up today?
    This is a very hard task, but I can do it. No, I am not going to tell you the method. I took pains to figure it out. You find it by yourself!

Thanks!
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Really appreciable!!
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many people don't move easily to UNIX or Linux but they they know GCC is one of the best free compliers available today. For me it ranks first and next...
I am developing an application which requires activation over phone. For this process, the program generates an ID (which comprises of the product key and motherboard serial number) which the...
I want three serial port in my system, at different baud rate for this I am using PIC18f452 with 16c654 (quad uart ic) i m having problem in initializing 16c654...
can anyone tell me how to install windows xp from the pen drive. how to make it bootable,., m currently using vista in my lapi.
Hi all, ive currently undertaken a project to design a heart rate monitor using flowcode.. i plan to transmit the data to a laptop via bluetooth.. i have no experience...