i-become Career Camp @ Pune | Students & Professionals Meet | 22 & 23 May '10

Hello CEans,

- Are you trying to figure out your future career and don't know where to start?
- Are you concerned about the difference of opinion between you and your parents/peers on the subject of your career?
- Is your current job utilizing your true talents and capabilities?
- Are you satisfied with your work engagement?

These are some of the questions that we deal with at i-become. We enable people to discover their true potential and bring about shifts in human capacity. As a part of the i-become Initiative, we are currently organizing Career Camps for students and young professionals.

If this is of interest to you, a few seats are still available in our Career Camps scheduled for Pune:

Date: 22 and 23 May, 2010
Place: Gagan Galaxy, Marketyard, Opp. Gagan Vihar, Bibwewadi-Kodwa Road, Pune.
Time: You can join us at any one of the sessions below:
1) Saturday - 22 May - 10 am to 1 pm
2) Saturday - 22 May - 4 pm to 7 pm
3) Sunday - 23 May - 10 am to 1 pm
4) Sunday - 23 May - 4 pm to 7 pm

For Registration,

Call us - 98234-64048 (Aditi) or 99309-67233 (Shahzad) or Email us at #-Link-Snipped-#

Also, please also share your career-related concerns here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Recent i-become Career Camp at IIT-Bombay

[​IMG]

Conducted by IIT & IIM Alumni, I-Become Career Camps offers radically new ways of looking at one's life in context of careers. The event includes a detailed session with the mentor, exercises and group discussion sessions on your career concerns. Also, we keep the group small so that everyone can have a meaningful discussion.

Stop Existing .. Start Living .. Join the i-Become Initiative
------------------------------------------------------------
i-become Blog: #-Link-Snipped-#
Facebook: #-Link-Snipped-#
LinkedIn: #-Link-Snipped-#
Twitter: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Cool!! What other cities are you planning to cover??
  • nyaz
    nyaz
    wow that sounds great 😉
    but i van get briefed more on how these interactive sessions conducted ? who run them ? and what is exactly done in them ?
    because i'm looking for such sessions to be conducted in my college

thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm a beginner and want to learn net beans can some body help me how to write a program in the same project that i opened already. can i expect...
hai this lovekiller i m new in this site plz allow me as a frnd 😀
Hello, I am looking for high resolution vibration data sets from rotating or non rotating equipment. I already found the cwru bearing data set but I am looking for more....
hi cean's, I am having bsnl broadband connection and my upload speed is about 700 kbps and download is just about 150 kbps to 220 kbps .Can any one help...
which is easy for mini-project that without programming tell some topic boss