i-become Career Camp @ Dadar | Professionals Meet | 15 May '10, 10:00 AM

Dear all,

After the successful I-Become Camp in IIT Powai Campus, we are continuing the series with our next camp on 15th May, 2010 in Mumbai.

Conducted by IIT & IIM Alumni, I-Become Career Camps offers radically new ways of looking at one's life in context of careers.

The Camp will be approximately be a 3 hours interactive session. It will involve:

(i) making sense of my career concerns
(ii) going deeper and investigating what I really want from my career
(iii) developing a method to make the right career choices

Register soon in order to book your place in this Camp!

All students pursuing their graduate or postgraduate degrees are cordially invited!
Professionals who are fresh into their careers and would like to gain wider and deeper perspectives of their career pathways are also welcome!

For registration, contact +91-9930967233 or mail at #-Link-Snipped-# Please also fill up some details about you here:
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how the person is benifited from CE..??
Hi CEans, in c language,is there any possibility to call another program from main program....?
hello . . . I wanted to upload and download file using JSF in my java web application. I have tried using apache tomhawk but facing problem when try to...
hi.... i'm a final yr student. i'm dng ma electronics nd communication engg... i need to do a project based on embedded system. i need topic to b sujjested along...
hi friends, i read "greedy algorithm always make the choice that look best at the moment it may be the optimal solution or may not be". . suppose we have...