Vikram S Bargah
    chandrakanth.319
    • Name: chandrakanth
    • Engineering Trade: mechanical
    • Work Experience: Worked in Arani power Systems Limited
    • Hobbies & Interests: Playing Chess, Cricket, Enjoying with friends,
    • Aim in life:Wanna be a good engineer working for REsearch & Devolopment
    • I joined CrazyEngineers because: I am also Crazy

Hey Chandu ! Welcome to team CE. Hope you have a great time here. Expecting some informative post from you side. ALL THE BEST. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? 😀
  • chandrakanth.319
    chandrakanth.319
    thanks my friend
  • chandrakanth.319
    chandrakanth.319
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. Tell us how you discovered this website and what motivated you to join? 😀
    thank you so much.i just found unknowingly while browsing for some Gate information

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Simmtronics, the Delhi-based brand in tablets and PC components, has forayed into the smartphone market in India with the launch of Simmtronics XPAD Amazoid M1, Fundroid Q1, Fundroid Q2, Fundroid...
Hello, In the first week of next month I'm going to appear for an an interview for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellow). It'a a DST sponsored project at...
According to a press release from Samsung Electronics is launching its own 105-inch Curved HDTV to be unveiled at CES 2014 in January. Samsung is the second major brand this...
When science-fiction gets real, we get goosebumps, but when objects out of a fantasy world come true, eyes are going to pop out. Yep, it's been materialized. Researchers at The...
Sammy Today has published early screenshots of the upcoming Tizen mobile operating system from Samsung. Tizen is Samsung's own mobile OS that will rival Google's Android. The Tizen seen in...