i am the lover of the technology and i love the programming most

hey technomaster,lets go a head

Replies

• intrudersagar
    intrudersagar
    do you have any idea about dot net related major projects?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Check out our project ideas section for all the ideas already contributed to the site. How did you discover this website?
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Hey .... intrudersagar , Welcome to CE , 😀 !
    May i know what inspired you to choose such a username ....
  • intrudersagar
    intrudersagar
    i was searching for that interactive site that help ne to explore more ideas on IT by more intellectuals which was the motive to discover this site.
  • intrudersagar
    intrudersagar
    i am to go inside and explore the hidden realities commonly unknown to others on software and IT so.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    intrudersagar
    i am to go inside and explore the hidden realities commonly unknown to others on software and IT so.
    Ha...Ha...That's great....😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

World's leading GPU maker NVIDIA has announced the availability of GeForce GTX 690 Dual Core graphics card. The card will be launched on May 3rd and wider availability is expected...
there are lots of buzz going around this Tv program.Program is going to start next week I like that it will be aired on DD1 (National Tv) also. Do you...
Myself Mita Landge, the student of ComputerEngineering @ PCCOE,Pune. My keen interest in Innovations, Technological Updates, Research, and Engineering, got me to join CE. My Fav. field of interest is...
Oracle is suing Google for $1bn damages for allegedly infringing its copyright in the Java programming of the Android mobile operating system (OS). Oracle acquired the rights to Java when...
Now consider a situation : a very flywheel is mounted on the spindle of an electric motor, and the motor rotates at its highest speed. now the flywheel is designed...