I am Rini from chennai - Electrical and Electronics Engineer

I am Rini from chennai.
doing final year Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I am also a singer(carnatic). How can i utilize this site more effectively?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Rini ๐Ÿ˜€ We are glad to have you with us. CE, as you're aware is a place where engineers from various disciplines and experiences come together to share ideas and help each other.

Check this post: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi Rini, Be an active member by starting new discussions here. ๐Ÿ‘ Ask any questions you have in appropriate sections.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Rini ๐Ÿ˜€ We are glad to have you with us. CE, as you're aware is a place where engineers from various disciplines and experiences come together to share ideas and help each other.

Check this post: #-Link-Snipped-#
    As you said me yesterday, please make her (rini) know how to use CE effectively.

NOTE: she is my friend. I made her to give introduction.
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    welcome rini. I am sure you will become crazy about engineering.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to engineer's community Rini.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Rini ๐Ÿ˜€ !!! A Engineer with singing as a hobby ..... Great !!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-Family!!!! I'm sure you will enjoy CEing!!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    ๐Ÿ˜ Welcome to CE, Rini!

You can browse through the forums and check out the topics... Also, if you have any questions, you can post them here and get it clarified by real people, unlike Google Search...
  • Rini.V
    Rini.V
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE, Rini ๐Ÿ˜€ !!! A Engineer with singing as a hobby ..... Great !!!
    Thank you
  • Vaibhav Nagariya
    Vaibhav Nagariya
    Welcome to the crazzy world of engineers...

Stay Tuned....\m/
  • Kirk
    Kirk
    This is Kirk, nice to meet you
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Rini.V
    I am Rini from chennai.
    doing final year Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
    I am also a singer(carnatic). How can i utilize this site more effectively?
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€
    How's the CEing going on? ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone here studying from above mentioned colleges ? How is faculty etc ? for higher studies in MTech or Research... Thank you !
I've been getting messages that the social networking giant, Facebook has began banning several accounts that used a most common Hindi slang word that begins with 'C'. While the derogatory...
Should we not have a song of the CEan? This one I_Engineer has a catchy tune: With all the skills available on CE it should be a snap! I loved...
Director of USA Science & Engineering Festival 2012 has just sent an email to us. Check it out - I am asking for your assistance to bring people to the...
CEans, We introduced the tagging feature on CE a few days ago and it had its own limitations. But today, we're happy to launch improved tagging that works on usernames...