I am not have 60% throughout academic but I got selected in mnc company interview

In my 10th mark is 56.4%, 12th marks is 81.5% and b.tech mark is ย 82.3% but I got selected in mnc company interview. I am get offer form off campus drive interview.I am wait for offer letter. After receive the offer letter. Can I get any problem regard my 10th marks.during cerificate verification.because i am fill the marks correctly on forms.but i don't know they are check my marks. I don't know eligible criteria of the company. After attend interview only. I come to know that eligible criteria is 60% throughout acedmic. please suggest me immediately.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Anoop Kumar

    @anoop-SlERLg • Jan 21, 2019

    Did you filled the application correctly?ย 

    10th mark as 56.4%

    If yes, there there should not be any issue. ย If they point out, be confident to tell you filled the correct information, if required pull out your application form. Tell that you cleared all round. Will your 3.6% mark work in company or the candidate who cleared the test rounds.

    ย They will pull out the details. However, the end decision would by company. Some companies still in stone age, if they want they can deny it.

  • M.A.MOHIDEEN ABDUL KHADER

    @mamohideen-lpXpuJ • Jan 21, 2019

    It is any possibilities to work That companyย 

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Jan 24, 2019

    It's their decision and there's nothing you can do now. I mean, the only option you have right now is to go through the process and see what does the company do. If they accept you - all good. If they reject you, take it and start looking for a new job.ย 

    I however believe that since they've shortlisted you and selected you, you're all through. Do let us know what happens, okay? It will be useful to others as well.