I am not have 60% throughout academic but I got selected in mnc company interview

In my 10th mark is 56.4%, 12th marks is 81.5% and b.tech mark is  82.3% but I got selected in mnc company interview. I am get offer form off campus drive interview.I am wait for offer letter. After receive the offer letter. Can I get any problem regard my 10th marks.during cerificate verification.because i am fill the marks correctly on forms.but i don't know they are check my marks. I don't know eligible criteria of the company. After attend interview only. I come to know that eligible criteria is 60% throughout acedmic. please suggest me immediately.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar

Did you filled the application correctly? 

10th mark as 56.4%

If yes, there there should not be any issue.  If they point out, be confident to tell you filled the correct information, if required pull out your application form. Tell that you cleared all round. Will your 3.6% mark work in company or the candidate who cleared the test rounds.

They will pull out the details. However, the end decision would by company. Some companies still in stone age, if they want they can deny it.

• M.A.MOHIDEEN ABDUL KHADER
    M.A.MOHIDEEN ABDUL KHADER

It is any possibilities to work That company 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's their decision and there's nothing you can do now. I mean, the only option you have right now is to go through the process and see what does the company do. If they accept you - all good. If they reject you, take it and start looking for a new job. 

I however believe that since they've shortlisted you and selected you, you're all through. Do let us know what happens, okay? It will be useful to others as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am facing issue with my Gmail account, actually, I am getting Gmail error 007 while accessing my Gmail account. After searching on the internet I got to know that...
A person who is already a graduate with Bachelors degree of Engineering and technology in computer science discipline changes his/her mind to persue teaching career.Is it mandatory to have B.ed...
am i eligible to seat for campus placement, low cgpa
I want look into designing this offloading ramp and then build and test a prototype which will also be cheaper and affordable for small holder farmers 
I don't know what type of a project to do as I'm financially broken feeling it difficult to do something is there any projects that I can do on a...