I am new here!

I love crazyengineers.com I believe this is the right place for me to be because I love learning a lot. I would like to learn about website designing, I love it but I don't know it. Could anyone tell me what I need to do to be a super web designer?
Thank you CEans

Replies

• Jash Mota
    Jash Mota
    You love it but you don't know it. How's that possible? Isn't that infatuation?
  • Promise
    Promise
    I mean I would like to learn it, wouldn't mind if someone can mentor me from here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Promise
    I would like to learn about website designing, I love it but I don't know it.
    Web design involves lots of tools and technologies. If you are totally new to it; I'd recommend starting with HTML, CSS and then quickly switch over to jQuery.

If you want you might also start learning tools like Photoshop which will take care of the 'design' part.
  • Promise
    Promise
    Thanks a lot Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello CEans Myself Jassem from Jaipur , I just completed graduation in btech(IT). I am going to Bangalore in next month to make career and sharp my IT skills as...
Remember the LG X Series of smartphones that debuted at Mobile World Congress with the X Cam and X Screen smartphones? We don’t either because these smartphones did not manage...
Local Motors, the Arizona based start-up responsible for the world’s first 3D printed car is back with a new vehicle. This time it is a bus that way ahead of...
Samsung Gear S2 successor, most likely to be called "Samsung Gear S3" is in the works at Samsung's design and engineering labs. The nice folks at Sammobile got some interesting...
When the choices are vast, decision making becomes painfully complicated. Several of our fellow engineers write to us with the same question - "Which programming language should I learn for...