I am Mechanical Engg Student

Hi, I am Vinodh Reddy Chennu, Mechanical Engineering Student, Studying final year at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus, Web Designer and an article writer. I am the editor-in-chief of #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Intra-uterine devices (IUDs) offer sure-shot method for reversible birth control but these require clinic visits and outpatient procedures that certainly no one would enjoy. Massachusetts-based startup MicroCHIPS has made a...
The Netherlands Vs. Argentina semi final match today will decide who'll face the German salvo in the final of FIFA 2014. I'm starting this live-chat thread to let all our...
This is making news on social media and I thought we'd collect comments from our fellow CEans.
As manufacturers around the world are sprinting towards getting the wearables (especially the smartwatches) on their portfolio, here we have a product titled 'Trendy Style L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet Watch'...
Hello CEans ! Time to get an insight into the life of our young yet ardent, aesthete and an active member on CE @Shailaja Tiwari . A personality that depicts...