i am looking for some special topics in the field of seaching systems. help me guys?

Hi guys, I hope to be ok,
i am a student in computer engineering subject. i am looking for some subjects in which we need to do a search on the many existing items. i would like to know where i can find such application. for example, a web crawler may search the request web page in the DB of URLs and send back the result indecating whether the query URl is in the DB or not.
Now i am looking for applications like this.
please guid me dear guys.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Re: i am looking for some special topics in the field of seaching systems. help me gu

In which domain you would like to do your research?
  • sedayebaroon
    sedayebaroon
    Re: i am looking for some special topics in the field of seaching systems. help me gu

Thank you for your answer

Look, it is not so important which area such a application occurs. As i said, for example it should may be in network security. A web crawler may want to search a query URL in a database of URLs as we see in Internet archieve. Or it may be in database field.
    In general, i am looking for an applcation in which there is a need to do a seraching operation to specify whether an element is in a set. Ineed, i need a new subject because i want to improve such operations.

Thank you for your consideration in advance,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Don’t be so SWEET that people will gulp you, Don’t be so BITTER that people will hate you. Sail on the ship of SUCCESS And land on the port of...
Today Our CEan- MegaByte is celebrating her Birthday, Wishing you many many Happy Returns of the day Megabyte. 🎉 :myparty:
which of these project has more application...robotic arm controlled via>> accelerometer or by voice ??i have resources for both but confused wich is more application oriented ?(level of difficulty is...
hiii friends my name is Gowtham pursuing my final year btech in cse and as per our academic curriculum I have to complete a research paper in any area. My...
1. If 8th May of an year is Monday, on which day will 8th October of that year fall? • Monday • Tuesday • Saturday • Sunday (Answer) 2. A...