CrazyEngineers
  • Hi guys, I hope to be ok,
    i am a student in computer engineering subject. i am looking for some subjects in which we need to do a search on the many existing items. i would like to know where i can find such application. for example, a web crawler may search the request web page in the DB of URLs and send back the result indecating whether the query URl is in the DB or not.
    Now i am looking for applications like this.
    please guid me dear guys.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Reya

MemberAug 7, 2011

Re: i am looking for some special topics in the field of seaching systems. help me gu

In which domain you would like to do your research?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sedayebaroon

MemberAug 9, 2011

Re: i am looking for some special topics in the field of seaching systems. help me gu

Thank you for your answer

Look, it is not so important which area such a application occurs. As i said, for example it should may be in network security. A web crawler may want to search a query URL in a database of URLs as we see in Internet archieve. Or it may be in database field.
    In general, i am looking for an applcation in which there is a need to do a seraching operation to specify whether an element is in a set. Ineed, i need a new subject because i want to improve such operations.

Thank you for your consideration in advance,
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register