I am first year student studying chemical engineering. So whats the can be the best career path after completing my under graduate studies in chemical engineering?

What are possible careers after obtainin a bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You are a long way from that.

First get the basics right. Thermodynamics, unit operations, unit processes, plant design, physics, chemistry, the works.

This is one branch of engineering that is truly multidisciplinary. all is grist when it comes to the ChemE mill.

You may choose an academic or research career. Chem Engrs are needed in biotechnology, biomedicine, environment, petrochemicals, plastics, food processing, textiles, to mention a few.

The world is your oyster.

It is a tough course. Make sure you absorb all that is offered. Career comes later.

• Lewis Nolan
    Lewis Nolan

You still have so much to learn, you can even change your mind, as I once did. I wanted to become an engineer, but in the last year I realized that it was not mine. Can you imagine how many years lost? In general, I advise you to use this site here  there are very interesting dissertations there, and I think this will help you in the future.

• Jane Summers
    Jane Summers

My friend left her study in the 3rd year and decided to be a cook. I hope you wouldn't change your mind and leave this good service which will help you to graduate with success

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

Cooking in the context of food processing is really a chemical engineering activity.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Application based and new topics needed for final year seminar
Fast job as I m adaptable like chameleon anywhere
I need some innovative php project ideas. And also web based related!
I'm pursuing engineering in Electronics and Communication and currently in final year. I've some back papers to deal with. How can I manage papers, programming and aptitude.? What are the...