I am Ankur

Whats up! I didn't join this forum with a bang, but lets get this started, I'm from Pune, currently pursuing Computer Engineering from University of Pune. I have a very good knowledge about computers, hacking, gaming, internet, music. So, feel free to ask me anything you want. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Thanks Admin! for the awesome forum, I like it and it has good crazzzzy Engineers too ๐Ÿ˜.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family Ankur.
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE ankur hope you will have a great time here
  • gohm
    gohm
    Glad to have you here Ankur.
  • Yamini L
    Yamini L
    Welcome to CE ankur.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Ankur!
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Ankur!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankur Jaiswar
    Whats up! I didn't join this forum with a bang,
    Bang? ๐Ÿ˜€

Ankur Jaiswar
    I have a very good knowledge about computers, hacking, gaming, internet, music. So, feel free to ask me anything you want. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
    Thanks Admin! for the awesome forum, I like it and it has good crazzzzy Engineers too ๐Ÿ˜.
    Glad to have you here.
    We hope to see you around often.
  • dwarakanathdivya
    dwarakanathdivya
    Hai Ankur. This is Dwarakanath divya from Andhra. I want information about Firewall. plz send information about it as soon as possible. it's very urgent.
  • Ankur Jaiswar
    Ankur Jaiswar
    What info do you want about it? First I need to know what exactly about Firewall you need to know.
  • dwarakanathdivya
    dwarakanathdivya
    I want working of firewalls. Ankur actually iam participating in competition. In this we have to explain the topic in depth. plz give suggestions such as what to keep topics in the paper etc.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE Ankur ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am with this forum from many days. I come to know about this forum from my college as there was notice regarding this forum. I'm currently doing BE in...
i am a first year electronics engineering student... and knows to do web designing.... anyone need any help?
How to integrate 4 bit external signals in Turbo C using RS-232 port???? Hey guys please tell me the program..... It is just a headache for me....... Please shoot this...
I know this a very bad idea, but I think the big google ads right in front and scrolling down to view the forum is bad. I suggest the ads...
What is overhauling load on Dc machine?? and also can anyone tell the def: of Lap winding and wave winding in dc machines