I am an IT graduate student >>> I need Ideas please HELP!!

I need some ideas about graduate projects exactly for sites, useful applicable ideas like Blood Bank but not itself. Truely>>> I need them logical and people can deal with it.

please be generuos for me>>>>

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'd suggest something like a mobile data auto-backup system that works across platforms. Most of the times when we switch handsets; it's a painful job to transfer all the data, contacts and calendars. Why not develop a cloud based service to deal with this problem?
  • Eng. Mahmoud
    Eng. Mahmoud
    I'd really thank you>> I didn't have access net for a weak... so thank you and that what I was thinking about but I'll try, you know it would be a little hard.👍
  • Navya Gadde
    Navya Gadde
    Hi sir i am new to CE family and thank you for suggestion........
    i wish to develop this application in android & submit this as my main project with in 25 days i know i have very less time so please help me to develop this application.
    THANK YOU Once again................
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    navyag
    Hi sir i am new to CE family and thank you for suggestion........
    i wish to develop this application in android & submit this as my main project with in 25 days i know i have very less time so please help me to develop this application.
    THANK YOU Once again................
    Have you made a start? I'm sure CEans will help you provided you share your efforts with us. Start a new discussion thread for your project in our technical discussion threads and start posting specific problems you encounter. Our CEans are incredibly talented and will definitely help you out with all the problems you face. But ready-made code is something people here don't like to help with 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In my book, I've: Problem: Express the matrix [] as a sum of symmetric and skew symmetric matrices. Okay, as far as I know, symmetric matrix remains the same even...
So, on 1st September 2012 - We had an official CE Meet at Barista in Mumbai's Shivaji Park. Four of us CEans - AbraKaDabra Punch_a_Tantra godfather and LittleNut travelled from...
Good day to everyone, I'm fresh graduated and would like to ask for someone opinion regarding above issue. Please some one help me for my understanding. Thanks and appreciate for...
My name is jayson parba. . .A com sci student. . . . I'm very thankful of this site because it help me in my programming project, specially to Mr....
Anomymous infiltered into Booz Allen Hamilton consulting firms servers, holding thousands of military emails. It later produced a bill addressed to the company, stating it needed no efforts to break...