I am a newbie here.

How are you? I am Elizabeth Ruda a newbie to this community. I am here to introduce myself to all of you. I am very excited to take part of different discussion. I hope I can enjoy my stay here with all your cooperation and suggest.

Thanks and Regards
Elizabeth Ruda p { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; }

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Elizabeth! ๐Ÿ˜€ Good to have you with us.

Tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Family.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Elizabeth!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Elizabeth, tell us how you discovered CE? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

:Welcome:
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE-family!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am Jijeesh a new face in this forum . About me : Much more interested in Electronics and now working as a H/W Eng. Plz include me too ...
Note: Before you build the actual helicopter you will need to build a simple bending jig (a board with some nails pounded into it) to twist the tongue depressors. What...
CEans, We've just released the new, redesigned front page of CrazyEngineers. The new redesign has been kept simple and focuses more on latest engineering news. Our authors have been contributing...
I've been hearing and reading about the Android Battery Life Problem for quite some time now. I earlier through battery life for most modern Android devices was influenced largely by...
This video lecture series on Water and Wastewater Engineering by Prof C.Venkobachar, Prof. Ligy Philip and Prof. B. S. Murty Department of Civil Engineering IIT Madras.