I am a crazy fellow of learning....

Name: Deepak Choudhary
Engineering Trade: Industrial & Production Engg. Final Year Student
Work Experience: I have worked with Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. almost one Year in Production, planning and control department.
Hobbies & Interests: i alwz love to interact new people observe them, i also like organizing and managing the things around me, also enjoy cooking at home when alone there, very adaptive and highly grasping type or nature. i also love to spent time on surfing religious and philosophical topic on net following Paul cohello and Osho and The speaking True.
along with my branch i also want to learn some programming languages and also test myself sometime in ethical hecking.
*Aim in life: My aim in life is to be Good Human Being along with Good professional. and later on i would like do some charity work for handicap community.
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: as i love to interact new people and alwz try learn something new and experience tht thts why i join CE so i can learn something also share mine.
and All the thanks to owner or admin of this cummunity to take initiative in this of activities.......:😀😁

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. Feel free to post replies in all sections and keep visiting often.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Deepak. We look forward to active participation from you.
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#, Welcome to CE. Feel free to post replies in all sections and keep visiting often.
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, Deepak. We look forward to active participation from you.
    thanks sir ..i will try my best....1
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    AbraKaDabra
    thanks man..!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Community.
  • Engg.Dee
    Engg.Dee
    godfather
    Welcome to Community.
    thanks...😀
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it good to follow m.tech by qualifying GATE or it is just a time waste and we should go for job after engineering.........?
Hello, I wish to learn C programming language for campus selection. My problem is that I'm from Industrial engineering background with very limited exposure to computer and programming.
heya each n every lovely CEans out dere...grt to b a part of dis very section... m an aspiring engineer...gud to b here as a CEan too...hope to hear nyc...
Name:NARENDER KUMAR *Engineering Trade:INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY Location:CHANDIGARH *Occupation:STUDENT :7th SEM IT Work Experience: *Hobbies & Interests: SURFING,BASKETBALL,EDITING PHOTO'S. *Aim in life:TO BE BEST IN MY SIDE *I joined CrazyEngineers because: I...
"ICAER '12" a Student Conference titled 'IEEE Student Conference on Cognizance of Applied Engineering & Research', is organized by IEEE Student Branch of University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET),...