Hyundai Grand i10 Special Edition Launched To Celebrate 20 Years Of Business In India

A refurbished mid-range car for regular use has been placed under the spotlight with some modern modifications by Hyundai Motor India Limited. The “new thinking” company has reworked on their most popular automobile to integrate automatic transmission, which not only gives the car a new specification to boast of but also includes extra price value on its shoulders.

Let’s do a tiny recap of the #-Link-Snipped-# features to celebrate Hyundai Indias’ 20th birth anniversary. Korean automobile giant, Hyundai launched its first model in 2013 and granted the car to grow with time, maintaining the perfect sync with the market which awarded them the bestselling car makers tag. Currently, Hyundai I10 is available in Magna and top-spec Asta (O) variants and sports a regular design supported by a trendy metalcore, compact 2-tone radiator front grille, regular headlamps and tail lamps, Diamond cut R14 alloy wheels coupled with some small tools like front and rear wipers and washers.

grand_i10_special_edition_image
The Grand i10 AT, Special Edition

Expressing its interiors, the car claims to provide enough space and comfortable leg rooms which are further enhanced with dual bag interior safety properties and 2 DIN integrated entertainment system. Performance based, the old version comes packed with 1.2 Kappa dual VTVT petrol engine ( power : 82bhp at 6,000rpm, torque: 160Nm ) and 1.1 U2 diesel engine mated with the manual transmission system. And with all these together, the Car is available at 4.58 Lakhs Rupees.

Presenting the special edition, car makers distinctly released a listed documentation to announce the additional features and upgraded attributes. Senior VP sales and marketing head Mr. Rakesh Srivastava mentioned that the idea of rejuvenating the old model was solely made to pay tribute the trendsetter grand i10 which happened to be the winner of Indian Car of the Year (ICOTY) award in 2014.

The special edition has offered some notable approaches to the car, the first one was to introduce automatic transmission system (for petrol only). In design, one can now find performance boosting elements like Rear spoiler (the automotive aerodynamic system), graphically vibrant body structure with B-pillar blackout to escalate the standard, look wise. Plus, it also features a 6.2”Touch Screen Audio Video system that works best when the user is enjoying the feel sitting on the red-black alternative stitched premium seats, specially curated to work with the latest edition.

Performance wise, The Special Edition Solid comes packed with 1.2 Kappa dual VTVT petrol engine (price: Rs 568,606) and 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 diesel engine (price: Rs 660,062) and Special Edition Metal also offers Kappa dual VTVT petrol engine and 2nd Gen 1.1 U2 diesel engine having a price tag of Rs 572,289 and Rs 663,793 respectively. Now, it’s time to see whether the latest venture,grand i10 special edition can fulfil its target or not.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A team of astronomers have discovered a giant exoplanet near a young star, expected size of which is about 8 planets like Jupiter put together. This is one of the...
The recent craze in Robotic Bugs have increasingly gone viral and with modern technologies available near reach, tech maniacs are engaging themselves in building more sophisticated tools as per requirement,...
At the national meeting of CAST or China Association for Science and Technology, a team of scientists from China have declared that they are all set to launch a Quantum...
Astronaut Jeff William at the International Space Station (ISS) has become successful in inflating the Bigelow Expandable Activity Module (BEAM) during their second try on 28th May. The earlier attempt...
I'm have lots of interest in development field and I'm passout of 2013 in stream EEE. Now i want to go for development after reading your post but the thing...