Hysteresis model

Who can guess what this resembles?

[​IMG]

Is there a "word" in a general (or special) group, which is normal to an hysteresis loop?

Say for instance, I assume hysteresis is a normal mode, in a group {g,g1,g2,...gn}, then I want to know what the set of relations is (in H), when time (or torsion) is some kind of differential operator...?

Replies

• skipper
    skipper
    Ok, check this out. If T = -T so the "-" vanishes, when you "rewrite" -T as T and the arrow changes direction this is equivalent to connecting the sides of a rectangle, first swapping left for right, i.e. a Moebius strip (just, you know, imagine that T is as long as you need it to be).

Transform T and voila, you are in Moebius land, going around a loop forever. If you travel along the median of the strip you can see a rectangle, with edges to your left and right, except the front and back look a bit curved...
  • skipper
    skipper
    With the T in hysteresis it's usually heat or electromagnetic energy, so abstracting this means going all the way to computational space and storage of charge or magnetic energy. Now we also have a combination optical/magnetic read and write device.

Any ways, the T and its inverse -T aren't hard to spot in a Rubik's computational model. Since in a single 4-cycle (i.e. only a single face, up to 4 permutations) there are 2xpairs of opposite edges, say, if you conventionally assign "1" to a restored cube, then -T has to be either the left-hand or right-hand motion in moving a _face group_ of elements. So then T[sup]2[/sup] = (-T)[sup]2[/sup].

So a 4-cycle in 1 letter is a form of reading and writing, then erasing again. You get to stay in one of 3 spaces, or "reset" the space - the branching factor is 3, with one letter algebras, which I will call "singular" 1-forms.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Language is the medium of theory; although we "react" unconsciously to a lot of "theoretical" information, most of it is discarded (from a short-term store). Conjecture: we filter the majority...
IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECT This semester project requires that you implement and test an image filtering approach described in a given academic research conference paper. The implementation is supposed to be...
Friends,i am from india,doing Electronic and comunication engineering 2nd year in VRS college of Eng,Tamilnau, Let me come to the point,currently i am doing 4th semester,having LIC(linear Integrated Circuits) as...
Fishbowl Version: 1.0.1.195 File Size: 331 License: Free Fishbowl ....... Click to Download
Hi Is there a possibility of changing the Title messages that we get when we mouseover the minimised windows? I want to make my own userdefined popups making it applications...