Hydrogen

Hi guys, hydrogen is naturally available or not. and how to identify hydrogen .......

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Hydrogen exists in air at very very low level.It occupies only about .000055% in atmospheric air. By volume, dry air contains
    78.09% nitrogen , 20.95% oxygen,
    0.93% argon, 0.039% carbon
    dioxide, and small amounts of
    other gases.Only method to achieve the production of h2 is from water.It can be produced by various methods such as electrolysis,regenerative fuel cell , sulphur iodide cell,alkaline fuel cell and microbial fuel cell.Among the methods,microbial fuel cell is a natural one.H2 cars are the near future cars.So I hope my info helps you.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
  • Halley Rhode
    Halley Rhode
    Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The significance of aerodynamics can be seen primarily in the downforce. The search for greater downforce has become the driving factor behind entire Formula 1 teams. The shape of cars...
Well, this is a serious topic, Reservation was meant for something good, but it's now misused and exploited by the people. Whether we talk about reservation in School/Colleges, or Entrance...
According to Google+ post by Sunder Pachai (Android Boss), announcing 1 billion android device activations till date and there is a Android statue with KitKat labeled on it. Quote from...
Dr. Karl Martin of Bionym Inc. hates passwords. He has tried password managers but he finds that its implementation on mobile devices is quite cumbersome. He knows biometric recognition systems...
The D-I-Y furniture major IKEA has come up with a concept for a D-I-Y disaster relief housing that is expected to cost about US$1000/unit. Though meant as temporary dwellings, they...