CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 29, 2013

Have you referred to textbooks and any of the online resources regarding these topics? They seem to be too vast to offer any replies than wikipedia links. Why not ask very specific questions about the things you found difficult about hydraulic and pneumatic pistons?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Shah Sharath

MemberAug 29, 2013

a
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you referred to textbooks and any of the online resources regarding these topics? They seem to be too vast to offer any replies than wikipedia links. Why not ask very specific questions about the things you found difficult about hydraulic and pneumatic pistons?
    actually i need to know about the cost
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Shah Sharath
    a

actually i need to know about the cost
    The cost of the materials will depend on the geographic location and the vendors. Why not inquire at local vendors? Plus the title of this discussion gives an impression that it's a discussion about the two types of pistons and not about the cost.
    Cancel
  • Shah Sharath

MemberAug 29, 2013

my project is about cutting palm fruits in fully mechanized manner.. hope u know the hardness of that palm fruit.. which piston will suits good
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

Let me tag @#-Link-Snipped-# .
    Cancel
  • zaveri

MemberAug 29, 2013

The cost will depend on the number of pieces you are buying. the greater the number of pieces the lesser will be the price per piece and greater will be the rate of discount.

i dunno what the exact rate will be. try brands like festo.
    Cancel
  • Shah Sharath

MemberAug 29, 2013

thank u
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register