Hydraulic Power pack

Hello all,
This is my first thread here.
iam looking for some one who has bit(good) experience in building hydraulic pack.making one machine which i think will work better with hydraulic system.
i have moderate knowledge of hydraulic pumps and valves,cylinders etc.still got some doubts....
Thanks and Regards

Replies

• Tkelly
    Tkelly
    Are you looking for a company who makes hydraulic power pack or looking for a candidate ? Please elaborate giving your area of working.

Tom Kelly
    CAD Outsourcing Services India | Indovance Inc
  • zorif
    zorif
    not company.i know how much it costs.
    i want one to fit on my homemade diy cnc machine.some sort of lifting and locking mechanism.so looking for some fellow who has knowledge in these things.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need a seminar on google chrome os with power point presentation.
Hi everyone, I have fininshed my B.E in Mechanical Engineering. I have been selected as Trainee in Mahindra and Mahindra. I'm thinking of doing MTech. But my doubt is if...
hello.. 😎..Could u help me to find out latest topics for seminar in computer science engineering field??
I need to send a full wave signal over 10km of co-ax. I'm needing to transmit at 10 watts and it needs to be matched to the 50 ohm line....
Many of the websites today require flash/java to view their content. However since they are not open source, they're not bundled in the default installation. To install them first enable...