hydraulic elevator using telescopic cylinder

Hello everybody ,

I made this thread because i met a problem in my graduation project ,
The project is Hydraulic elevator using telescopic cylinder , and the problem which we met is that we need to move the elevator with constant speed for about 5 floors , we selected the suitable telescopic cylinder with 6 stages .

The problem is we have fixed displacement pump and as you know the telescopic cylinder is changing in the inside volume every stage and we have constant flow rate .

I want to know how i can calculate the suitable flow rate and how i can keep the velocity constant ,
I heard about proportional flow control but i don't know how to adjust it and how to install it in the hydraulic circuit .

If anybody see another solution for my problem please help me

Thanks for All

Keta

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching the iPad, Apple is now gearing up to showcase the future of iPhone/iPad operating system (version 4). The preview will help app developers plan for new features in...
I bought a toshiba l500 late in december last year and on february while using linux ubuntu it showed my hard disk was failing and it had many bad sectors...
I am doing a project with uTasker. I can't find any help and the uTasker forum is more favorable for the pros. Anyone here is using it? I need help...
I want to edit my registry,,whenever I type regedit in run dialog,,I'm getting this error. through pendrive, my sys is infected with virus. every folder has the exe,with the name...
Java and Robotics, post your views in terms of the following,it will be more interesting fellas.. Possibility : Advantage : Disadvantage : Example Robot Designed or Controlled using Java :...