hydraulic calculation of piping networks

which software is better for conducting hydraulic calculation of complex piping networks. like Pipenet or WaterGems or etc

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Taiwan smartphone manufacturer hasn’t made waves in the crowded Indian market and nor is it going to thanks to the new smartphone in the country that retails for Rs. 14,990...
Am I the only one here who isn't getting proper response ? Posted 2 discussion about my project idea on Augmented Reality, in one I was told the project was...
Oppo has announced yet another feature-packed entry-level smartphone - Oppo A37. The Chinese company has priced the phone at CNY 1,299 (that's roughly Rs 13,000). The astonishing fact about the...
In a bid to secure its share in the projected $36bn HPC (High Performance Computing) market, Dell has launched a series of HPC solutions built with cloud technology aimed at...
Ever since Microsoft launched its successor for Internet Explorer, it has left no stone unturned to win back users, which seemed to be magnetized by Google Chrome. From speed tests...