hybrid motorcycle

hii friends.........

im shahul from trivandrum... im new to this community and im in need of ur help.. im studying final year b.tech automobile engg and im doin a hybrid bike a my project.. im making it on a old 100cc herohonda 4 stroke bike.. the basic idea is 1st and 2nd gear, the drive is from electric motor and in the third and final gear, the drive is from the 100cc i.c engine.. i want all of ur help to make tht 2nd to 3rd drive changing mechanism and how to control the dc compound motor.. i read in the net tht NiMH are the best to use in the hybrid vehicles... but r they available in india?.. the i.c engine will be running all the time in best possible lowest rpm (not idle as it consumes more fuel) and charges the battery.... i want ur help for a mechanism "to control and the drive the hybrid engine".. plz very very urgent!!!

looking forward for ur help.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

shahul...

Replies

• shahulhrj
    shahulhrj
    ๐Ÿ˜• no body replying?...

comon guys.. i expected a lot.. its totally disappointing.. its been 5 days and not even a single reply...:?:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Low activity virus ๐Ÿ˜”

Automobile Engineers - where are you?

-The Big K-
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Good luck for the project shahul! Sorry, can't contribute much to the solution ๐Ÿ˜” Im guessing NiMH batteries are quite expensive, especially at the amount you need to power a motorcycle.
  • furkan_ims
    furkan_ims
    Sorry Friend
    But If U Tell Me Some Thing About Hybrid Vehicles
    I Will Try To Help U
  • INCOGNITO
    INCOGNITO
    Hey shaahul !
    Im SHARAD a 3rd yr mech engg student frm DCE. Ur Hybrid bike seems 2 b a cool project but don u think makin a bike hybrid will make it bulky .. Moreovr in initial stage( i mean at d starting of engine) ie on 1 gear do u think dat ur d electric motor wud b able 2 take up that load ..
    Well i dont hav much knowledge abt all dese things, though im in dis field.. but thought of sharing watevr little knowledge i have ..
  • anand.ssukhi
    anand.ssukhi
    hi Iam into an hybrid car.
    i just dont get why 1st and 2nd gear on electric
    try it such that whenever extra power is needed use electric use a microcontroller for switching. and you can have the motor mounted to the wheel as is done in a yo-bike.
    so u can use anyone and both simultaneously as per the need .
    about the battries Ni-mh and Li-ion both are vary good but r expensive.
    you can get both of them in mumbai.
    li-ion are standard 4 v ,2 amps so u will have to use them in nos in series parallel combinations for thevoltage and current u need.

all the bst!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is surprising to see that we donot have any threads or queries realated to Fluid power engineering. Whereas the shift from elctromechanical to fluid systems is very evident. It...
Friends, I'm a Skype Fan ( ๐Ÿ˜› ) & love the voice quality. But since last 7-8 days, I've been facing a strange problem. - Skype doesn't connect in one...
๐Ÿ˜ Q.1)A mixture is composed of 8 parts of whisky and 3 parts of water.After adding 28 liters of water,if the mixture contains whisky one half as much as water,then...
Wishing very happy birthday to CEan - Gaurav !๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Gaurav is the second official member of CE Forums (Check https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/memberlist.php?&order=ASC&sort=joindate&pp=50). I remember I had worked on setting up CE Forums...
Can any one give me authentic and sure shot information on the minimum distance between towers of two different service providers. Is there any such criteria