Hybrid cloud computing

Hybrid Cloud
As companies look to cloud technology to solve their compute, infrastructure, and application needs, they are increasingly turning to more elegant approaches, where both public and private cloud arrangements are used, either separately or in tandem in a hybrid cloud arrangement. IBM’s Ric Telford explains the benefits and demonstrates the approaches to hybrid cloud scenarios read more...#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm,
    you must have heard about VPN services right?You sit at home, access your computer at office through VPN client in you lappy. Now imagine that there is no workplace computer, instead you acess the services available on internet? Am I making sense? That's cloud computing. You use the virtual techonlogies to do your work rather than standard traditional methods.

We have discussed this in CE as well , read below thread
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😀 what is the procedure of BDC execution in SAP ABAP?
Can any 1 provide me last 10 yrs gate ques. of instrumentation engg...............................plz
A very common issue in private indian colleges: My one friend has asked me that in his college management is forcing student to pay extra money other than the academic...
in one ic engine we can use two piston ? 😒
I'm looking for an ANSYS Project. It has to be cool, simple and easy to understand. Looking forward to your responses.