HVDC -transmission

hey guys ,i want some good study material on HVDC tranmission-
mention some sites.

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey u can go for basic electrical engineering to start with....then u can refer Text-books of engg colleges,just solve the problems u will become a champ!!!
  • AnilKumarTiwari
    AnilKumarTiwari
    You Can browse the website Science, engineering & technology and log on #-Link-Snipped-# .com and you can download the soft copy of your HVDC transmission
  • anugags
    anugags
    hy hie d site u mentnd abve iz nt workin....
  • zuberuddin
    zuberuddin
    hey guys plzz help me, i need hvdc material
  • palli
    palli
  • charumathi
    charumathi
    you can learn something good here...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HVDC

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want a technically good seminar topic that is good one for presentation in college. reply me plz
Hi all, I have just released a new online Video guide called "The BurchED Getting Started with Xilinx FPGAs Video Guide" https://www.BurchED.com It is an easy step-by-step guide for FPGA...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
Greeting Fellow Crazy Engineers, Myself Adil from Kerala,Indial.Final year mechanical engineering student. Myself and 4 others have ventured to do a robotics project The concept is simple fix a wireless...
😕hii im a electrical engineer and now preparig 4 c dac's DAC can someone pls help me to find sample test papers or any other help regarding preparation thanx