Husk powered steam powered plant

Hi to all CE'ans!

Please help regarding the husk fired steam power plant, what are the critical parts need to be focused?

Thanks!

Replies

• sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Re: power plant

which turbine you are using??? from generator onwards all power planst are similar
  • slimes
    slimes
    We are using impulse-condensing type turbine.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    and how you are suppose to run the turbine?? how much voltage it is expected to generate??how much voltage you want??
  • slimes
    slimes
    2500 kw gross, 440v.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    ok..so you will need a transformer for distirbution,and circuit breakers and relays for protection of you complicated components!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!

Hi everyone - nice to meet you all! I'm from Indiana and I study computer engineering. I decided to join CE because I have some questions and maybe I can...
hello CE's, pls suggest me some REAL TIME APPLICATION (after software which can be physically implemented) projects based on IT industries....
Hi all, I am a new member. A telecom engineer. I have b tech in physics electronics technology Can sombody in the house help me out on how 2 get...
how to identify the source and drain terminal of JFET with DMM. meter shows low resistance from drain to source and source to drain.
Hi , dere guys hope to det some help from you.... m an undergraduate ENG. student... have been offered entreprreneur ship for ma idea...de showd interest in doin so... I...