Hunt For India's Best Academic Project

We are super excited to announce the mega hunt for India's Best Academic Project - a competition for all engineering students across India. The details of the competition will be revealed on January 12 but we can't wait to offer an overview of the competition:-
  • The competition will be exclusively for all the engineering students in their final year of 4-year engineering course [graduating in 2015]. You must #-Link-Snipped-# in order to participate. Entry to the competition is absolutely FREE!
  • All you need to do is tell us about your final year project (irrespective of what stage it is at)
  • The competition will run for several weeks and will be divided into 2 rounds.
  • There will be ONE GRAND PRIZE for overall winner and several category winners.
  • Those who qualify for the second round will receive a certificate of appreciation from CrazyEngineers.
Exciting yeah? Wait for the details! Oh yeah - do inform your entire team about this competition. Every member of the team must be registered on CrazyEngineers in order to participate.

Are you excited? Let us know through comments below! 😀

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    While it is correct that the prizes are awarded to the students, the supervisors/guides may be in a better position to assess what has been done and to tell about the relevance and scope of the project.
    I am not sure how one can get some inputs from them into this competition. Ideally completed projects have to be judged. Then one can check if stated goals have been achieved and how well the team performed.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Both your points are considered already.
    1. The input from guides will be taken into account for every project shortlisted by personally contacting them.
    2. The final stage needs the project makers to showcase a working demo.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Those who would like to share the details of this contest with their friends can use this image in their post. It is available on CrazyEngineers Fans Facebook page and on Twitter too.

Hunt For India's Best Academic (1)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    A.V.Ramani
    While it is correct that the prizes are awarded to the students, the supervisors/guides may be in a better position to assess what has been done and to tell about the relevance and scope of the project.
    I am not sure how one can get some inputs from them into this competition. Ideally completed projects have to be judged. Then one can check if stated goals have been achieved and how well the team performed.
    Along with Ramani sir's suggestion we also have to consider how well they are answering the questions asked for their projects and as competition is going to run for some weeks we should also consider how well they are in responding to their project threads.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    guys...i am third year student.....but ours team is working on a project from 2nd year itself.............can i participate in this event......Please
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Can't say anything right now. We will let you know by 12th if we can accommodate 3rd year students along with the final year students for same contest. Thinking caps are on.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're deciding whether we should allow 3rd year folks to participate. Details will be revealed on Jan 12.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will participate if the event lies for about 2.5 months or more.
    May the best Penguin win 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will participate if the event lies for about 2.5 months or more.
    May the best Penguin win 😁
    This one's going to be ~3 to 3.5 months long event.
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    ok....i am waiting...
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Excited to see the tremendous response on the CrazyEngineers Contest Event on FB even before the contest details are revealed.

*Rolls up sleeves and gets back to planning*
  • sritharan
    sritharan
    hi sir i am 3rd year student i want to see your competition it is possible instead of not participating in the competition. please allow me sir this is my kind requst
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Will be exciting!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Three days to go for the HUGE Announcement on this! As always suuuuuppeer excited to see how this contest turns out.

Will need all the support of [USERGROUP=4]@Moderators[/USERGROUP] and all Regular Members to make this LARGE.
    I will be contacting some of you personally for help.

This is the first time we are launching a contest of this kind.
    Nervous and Geared up at the same time!
  • Suman Kumar Jha
    Suman Kumar Jha
    i love to be a part of this contest.........
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Only a few more hours to go... for the big announcement!

STAY TUNED FOLKS!
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Last few minutes to make the Mega Contest live.
    Get ready folks!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update: The contest is now live: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am planning an activity for all the active members of CrazyEngineers. For that I need to know which ones among you are students and who are working professionals at...
The response we've received for the interview related questions and answers is phenomenal. Of course there are several most commonly asked interview questions in the HR round which are yet...
In one of the Indian Science Congress session, Capt. Anand J. Bodas, the retired principal of a pilot training facility, told “There is official history and unofficial history about invention...
A decade ago we used to associate the term with teraflops with supercomputers but from this year we shall relate them with mobile chips. NVIDIA has unveiled the Tegra X1...
We've an awesome update for all of you, folks! We've just received the shipment of hoodies at our office and they are AWESOME! We'd post a selfie wearing the hoodies...