Hundreds of thousands may loose Internet in July ?

Google plans to warn more than half a million users of a computer infection that may knock their computers off the Internet this summer.

Hackers have infected a network of probably more than 570,000 computers worldwide. They took advantage of vulnerabilities in the Microsoft Windows operating system to install malicious software on the victim computers. This turned off antivirus updates and changed the way the computers reconcile website addresses behind the scenes on the Internet's domain name system.

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just a rumor. I don't see that possibility. Unless of course, if the governments and ISPs decide to do so.
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Yeah, hope so, because its everywhere...yahoo, TOI all are reporting it:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name:gwendollen *Engineering Trade:ECE Location:ANDHRA PRADESH *Occupation: i am a B-Tech final year student *Hobbies & Interests: surfing the net,reading detective and adventourous stories and playing chess
For those who have tried getting online quotes from PCB vendors (i.e. for design or fabrication), may I know your feedback from doing this? I personally have not tried sending...
according 2 my info i think that the hardware prototype of mobile videophone is a failure......... bt i dnt knowhow far this is true...... can any one hlp me with...
We all know that Apple is always very secretive about how it's iPhone goes through the production line. Even seeing photos of the Foxconn Zhengzhou plant are a rare commodity....
Guys, a real-looking photograph outs the following tech specs for the upcoming game console from Sony - the mighty Play Station 4. I don't know whether the document attached is...