Humans May Not Be The Most Intelligent Creatures on the Planet

Quote:
To some, this notion will seem ridiculous—but to others, it will seem true beyond doubt.
Paul Watson from Sea Shepherd leans toward the latter category, and it’s quite evident he knows what he’s talking about: “Cetologists observe, document, and decipher evidence that points to a profound intelligence dwelling in the oceans. It is an intelligence that predates our own evolution as intelligent primates by millions of years.”
Endquote
themindunleashed.com

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I mean, it's obvious. Just a minute of observation at any traffic signal is sufficient to deduce this beyond doubt.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thank you for the tremendous response to the Quizzr - our free quizzing platform for everyone. Following is the list of top scorers of Quizzr's Quiz that took place on...
The Employment Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has come with good initiative. From next month onwards if someone changes the job, his PF account will be automatically transferred to the new...
I would like to develop a webpage and need it with interactive graphs. for example lets just say I need to build a website which displays the temerature of like...
6 Superhero Technologies Made Real
(Saw it on Verdurez)