human detection robot

Project Abstract / Summary : Title:

Human Detection Robot

Abstract:

Human detection robot is not a new technology. Many types of human detection robots were designed depending on the application. During the natural calamities like earthquakes, it is difficult to rescue the human beings under the buildings. Though detection by rescue team is done, it consumes a lot of time. Detection of human in appropriate time is very important in such situations. This article presents a simple human detection robot that is operated manually using RF technology.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Human detection robot is not a new technology. Many types of human detection robots were designed depending on the application. During the natural calamities like earthquakes, it is difficult to rescue the human beings under the buildings. Though detection by rescue team is done, it consumes a lot of time. Detection of human in appropriate time is very important in such situations. This article presents a simple human detection robot that is operated manually using RF technology.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: bannari amman insititute of technology
City: Sathyamangalam
State: tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For quite some time now, the rumors about the specifications of Canon’s next DSLR camera have been floating around. It was expected that Canon will launch its next SLR in...
Japan's Huis Ten Bosch theme park will soon have a hotel named "Henn Na", run mostly by robots. If you do not like humans, this hotel would guarantee the isolation...
I have not attended any placement drive which does not have aptitude. Although i strongly feel it should not be so. I mean there can be times when some people...
The latest Celkon Mobiles smartphone is being promoted as the cheapest selfie phone. Running on Android v4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system, the Celkon Millennia ME Q54 smartphone is powered by a...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project idea is to provide medical details for past reference of patients medical details to his future generation along with the predication of diseases...