htmlvsgtkvsqt

Replies

• micheal john
    micheal john
    HTML5 looks better
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hehe…
    which one supports more operations and modes?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    durga
    hehe…
    which one supports more operations and modes?
    Both have same features.
    Its all about bling bling now.
  • Yatsa
    Yatsa
    It looks that programming skills of anyone doing this are below comprehension of what graphical toolkit can do. I can do pixel-perfect HTML5 and QML (I'm not much of GTK guy) interfaces and where is your bling then? And - most important - where is this "bling" thingy in those static screenshots? Where are transitional animations (also pixel and frame perfect - if you want to talk about "bling"), GPU shaders, declarative UI definition and tones and tones of other things which you can't put in comparison like "collor of my button is prettier than yours".

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am looking for couple of plasma motors (https://www.tamiyausa.com/items/mini-series-40/racing-motors-43050/jr-plasma-dash-motor-15186) to purchase in India. Couldn't find any in local stores at ahmedabad, maybe I could find one from Lamington road Mumbai,...
Okay, we think it's important for you to know the 'basics'. You never 'wash' your CE T-Shirt. You only give it a cold water sauna bath. 0. You wash your...
I stumbled across this video a few days back. And 😁 it is just SO true. Check it out -
Researchers from the Keio University and the University of Tokyo in Japan have jointly developed the world’s fastest camera that is able to capture consecutive shots with a frame interval...
Wishing our CEan a happy birthday @Aditya Deshmukh