HTML tag for 3D

I Tried searching the forum but i couldn't find an answer.

3D tag in html.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just saying '3D tag in HTML' doesn't give us any information about what you're exactly looking for. But I'll go ahead and make guesses on what you're looking for. I think you want to know how to use the 3D tag in HTML5 (CSS3). There's a detailed documentation available on the topic CSS 3D Transform on following location: #-Link-Snipped-#

It'd be really nice if you could describe the problem or idea in detail and ask specific questions so that it's easier for others to help you or discuss the idea further.
  • joseph siomn
    joseph siomn
    okey!!! i try to creat my web page. i just want to put my head in 3D form.
  • siraj.mussafirr
    siraj.mussafirr
    joseph siomn
    okey!!! i try to creat my web page. i just want to put my head in 3D form.
    If you like to give some emboss or shadow effects to make a 3D feel just use css3
    or use canvas/webGL if you have knowledge in JavaScript.(not recomended for header)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Given the strong opposer of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) that I am; reading Chetan Bhagat write on national issues in a national publications makes my mercury get warmer even in...
Five years back ArizonaUniversitytook a big step forward in the design of an artificial foot with its SPARKy foot with a 150 W motor, offering a near natural gait. Now...
True story. Buying music online on iTunes? Really? ROFL! True story ๐Ÿ˜
Introduction I am a PHP Guy and was trying very hard to style the Apache2 Directory Listing index page, but miserably failed because of obvious reasons, which Apache2 would troll...
How does the introduction of iPad mini effect the iOS development?