HTML Help - Image appears as a blank box in Chrome

Just today, I have started to learn html and css coding. I tried to insert an image using html code:

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

• Home
  • Contact us

• Classic Touch reflects the vision of its founders, to provide piecework of functionality, quality, and exceptional design to the retail market. Whether contemporary or traditional, every collection expresses their passion to transformation in nature combined with gentle nuances to detail. Classic Touch’s expanding lines of designer products lustrously articulated and infused with pizzazz have metamorphosed our wholesale company into a name synonymous with expert craftsmanship. The beautification and verve achieved by fusing a vibrant color palette is a result of team spirit, creativity, and integrity. By combining innovative style, modern artisanal sensibility, and customer first focus Classic Touch has become the interpretation of superiority in the lines of home, gift, and table decor
    But, I am getting the output as follows:
    upload_2013-10-7_10-51-58

Can you guys help me, where I am going wrong?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
      Kaustubh Katdare
      @#-Link-Snipped-# - Does the image exist inside the same folder as your HTML file?
    • rahul69
      rahul69
      @#-Link-Snipped-# in the bold line :
      I think it should be src instead of scr
      Correct it and it should work!!😀
    • aarthivg
      aarthivg
      aarthi

how to align the login and cancel tab as center for username and password tab.

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

Username
      Password

• Home
    • Contact us

• Classic Touch reflects the vision of its founders, to provide piecework of functionality, quality, and exceptional design to the retail market. Whether contemporary or traditional, every collection expresses their passion to transformation in nature combined with gentle nuances to detail. Classic Touch’s expanding lines of designer products lustrously articulated and infused with pizzazz have metamorphosed our wholesale company into a name synonymous with expert craftsmanship. The beautification and verve achieved by fusing a vibrant color palette is a result of team spirit, creativity, and integrity. By combining innovative style, modern artisanal sensibility, and customer first focus Classic Touch has become the interpretation of superiority in the lines of home, gift, and table decor
    • rahul69
      rahul69
      aarthivg
      aarthi

how to align the login and cancel tab as center for username and password tab.

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

Username
      Password

• Home
    • Contact us

There can be more than one ways, one simple way is to use margin style (ie right margin) of appropriate length.

Here is a tip (ignore if u already know this)😀

Tip
      : A good way to learn HTML from existing web pages is to check out an element using "inspect element". Right click on that element and then choose "inspect element"

Good Luck!👍
    • aarthivg
      aarthivg
      rahul69
      There can be more than one ways, one simple way is to use margin style (ie right margin) of appropriate length.
      Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-#. You are helping me alot.
      I tried using margin style, Unfortunately I can able to only "cancel" tab not the "login" tab.
      upload_2013-10-8_10-47-46

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

• Home
    • Contact us
    • Username
      Password

Classic Touch reflects the vision of its founders, to provide piecework of functionality, quality, and exceptional design to the retail market. Whether contemporary or traditional, every collection expresses their passion to transformation in nature combined with gentle nuances to detail. Classic Touch’s expanding lines of designer products lustrously articulated and infused with pizzazz have metamorphosed our wholesale company into a name synonymous with expert craftsmanship. The beautification and verve achieved by fusing a vibrant color palette is a result of team spirit, creativity, and integrity. By combining innovative style, modern artisanal sensibility, and customer first focus Classic Touch has become the interpretation of superiority in the lines of home, gift, and table decor
    • rahul69
      rahul69
      aarthivg
      Thanks @#-Link-Snipped-#. You are helping me alot.
      I tried using margin style, Unfortunately I can able to only "cancel" tab not the "login" tab.
      upload_2013-10-8_10-47-46

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

• Home
    • Contact us
    • Username
      Password

Classic Touch reflects the vision of its founders, to provide piecework of functionality, quality, and exceptional design to the retail market. Whether contemporary or traditional, every collection expresses their passion to transformation in nature combined with gentle nuances to detail. Classic Touch’s expanding lines of designer products lustrously articulated and infused with pizzazz have metamorphosed our wholesale company into a name synonymous with expert craftsmanship. The beautification and verve achieved by fusing a vibrant color palette is a result of team spirit, creativity, and integrity. By combining innovative style, modern artisanal sensibility, and customer first focus Classic Touch has become the interpretation of superiority in the lines of home, gift, and table decor
      Try this code, if it works for u:

Classic Touch

Classic Touch

Username
      Password

• Home
    • Contact us

• aarthivg
      aarthivg
      rahul69
      Tip: A good way to learn HTML from existing web pages is to check out an element using "inspect element". Right click on that element and then choose "inspect element"

Good Luck!👍
      Thanks for your Tip. I tried to understand the coding of various web pages. But It was quite difficult to understand. Anyway I have long way to go.

Next, I tried to create a layout. I used table tag for creating a layout. I ended up successfully. But, I am curious to know, is it possible to create a layout with out using table tag.
    • rahul69
      rahul69
      aarthivg
      Thanks for your Tip. I tried to understand the coding of various web pages. But It was quite difficult to understand. Anyway I have long way to go.

Next, I tried to create a layout. I used table tag for creating a layout. I ended up successfully. But, I am curious to know, is it possible to create a layout with out using table tag.
      Actually the recommended way to create the layout is to use the
      tag. The purpose of tag is to create tables, so u can use
      .😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, Can anyone explain why a semiconductor would lose its extrinsic nature if the Fermi level happens to coincide with the Ed level or Ea level. here Ed is the...
      I heard that almost all regions in India are interconnected except southern grid it is only connected through HVDC line but why the southern grid is done so? If this...
      As the speed of automation goes high, engineers need high speed gear interlocks. I stumbled upon this demonstration on Youtube about new technology developed by Mitsubishi Electric company that allows...
      With the Indian government going almost clueless about providing 24x7 electric supply to Indian homes, the only solution to have uninterrupted access to power is to create our own. The...
      LG Electronics Inc. has today introduced the highly anticipated tablet called the LG G Pad 8.3 - a tablet with really high resolution of 1920 x 1200 and the 273...