HTC One ME With 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 Processor Launched In China

Taiwanese tech-giant, HTC has launched its another flagship, HTC One ME SIM in China. The device shares some of its features with HTC One M9 Plus Specs - 3GB RAM | 20MP Camera | Octa Core Speed launched earlier this year in China. With BoomSound speaker and fingerprint touch feature at the front, this handset has so much to offer you. The highlight of this handset is its latest 64-bit MediaTek Helio X10 processor (Launched in MWC 2015 this year). HTC One ME is the first handset to be installed with latest Helio X10 processor.

As far as the specifications are concerned, the phone flaunts 5.2-inch WQHD display having 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution. The phone runs on Androjd 5.0 Lollipop and HTC Sense UI. THE SoC features eight Cortex-A53 processors clocked at 2.2 GHz coupled with 3GB of RAM. The smartphone offers 20 MP rear camera with BSI sensor and f/2.2 aperture as well as 4 UltraPixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture. For storage, it comes with 32 GB internal storage which is expandable upto 2TB via microSD. Enveloped under the dimensions - 150.99 x 71.99 x 9.75 mm and a 255 gram weighing body is a 2840 mAh battery that delivers talk time up to 23.3 hours and 588 hours of standby on 3G networks.

It also features fingerprint sensor, proximity sensors, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope and digital compass. The phone comes with 4G LTE technology and offers many connectivity features such as NFC, Bluetooth 4.0,GPS, A-GPS, dual band Wi-Fi 802.11 1/b/g/n/ac, DLNA, and Micro-USB 2.0 connectivity.

The phone is launched in three colours: Meteor Grey, Gold Sepia, and Rose Gold. The availability and price details of the handset are yet unknown. What do you think about HTC One ME? Share with us in the comments' section below.

Via: HTC One ME goes official with MediaTek Helio X10 SoC - GSMArena.com news

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: There seems to be something of a gap between the app-heavy innovation culture led by Millennials and the more risk-averse and mature product development approach common in the medical...
We have seen how the system integrated touchpads have replaced the conventional mouse while performing any tasks on laptops or notebooks. The touch technology is expanding like never before and...
The Audi RS6 Avant, the high-performing variant of the popular Audi A6 model has finally made its way in India. The luxury saloon comes with a muscular stature coupled with...
HTC Corp. is leaving no stone unturned to gain momentum in the sales of its devices in India. Today, the Taiwan-based company has launched two smartphones: HTC One E9+ and...
sir i am in tension of job.. 😔 can u help me..??