HTC Desire C Android Smartphone Launched In India For ?14,999

HTC on Monday officially launched its Desire C mid-range smartphone for Rs. 14,999 in the Indian markets. Expected to attract the booming music loving section of the crowd, the phone features Beats Audio technology like the other HTC One series smartphones along with 25GB of free storage space on Dropbox allowing users to share a number of documents, photos and videos through the cloud-based file hosting service.

[caption id="attachment_36654" align="aligncenter" width="600"]#-Link-Snipped-# Image Credit: www.techprezz.com[/caption]

Powered by a 600 MHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S1 MSM8225A processor, the Desire C features a 3.5 inch HVGA touch screen supporting 480x320 pixel resolution. The smartphone is equipped with 512 MB RAM and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich layered with customized HTC Sense 4.0 user interface. Housing a 1230 mAh battery, and sizing in at 107.2 mm x 60.6 mm x 11.95 mm, the Desire C will be available to public in white, black or red colour renditions (accompanied by a robust metallic frame) and 4GB of internal storage space (expandable up to 32GB). Other features include Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS with A-GPS support, Bluetooth 4.0, proximity sensor and an accelerometer.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“How I wish I could read people’s minds…” I’m sure this thought would have crossed most of your minds. Now, that is so close to realization, thanks to the efforts...
Box OneCloud has been opened today for Android. OneCloud was released for iOS in late March this year. Users quickly adopted Box OneCloud and developers started showing increasing interest in...
US researchers have come up with a method to produce cheaper and thinner solar cells with just the same efficiency. As per the statement from North Carolina State University, rendering...
AMD introduced the latest entry to the AMD Embedded G-Series processor family - the AMD Embedded G-T16R Accelerated Processing Unit (APU). The AMD G-T16R requires a combination of x86 compatibility...
When we talk about future shopping malls and future transport stations, Japan seems to be the first one place to be implementing all the high-tech gadgets in their day-to-day lives. ...