HTC charger Heating up Issues.

I come to know that HTC mobile charger is Heating up too much. I think they are comprising with components to make charger compact.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    godfather
    I come to know that HTC mobile charger is Heating up too much. I think they are comprising with components to make charger compact.
    Not sure whether this issue persists throughout all HTC mobile chargers. Any HTC owners want to confirm?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have HTC Inspire and one of my friend #-Link-Snipped-# has HTC Explorer we have same issue.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    hmm, i dont think I am facing the issue. Given that I owe a HTC wildfire
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    durga
    hmm, i dont think I am facing the issue. Given that I owe a HTC wildfire
    Oh just notice this is happening with me the reason may be it is IS made charger design for 110 input.
  • AT-OK
    AT-OK
    but read carefully Godfather,your charger rated from 110 to 240V AC however it is from US,so it might not heat up and smell like soap(due to inductor Heating in SMPS circuit).

mine works appx fine,gets heated but lil.
    HTC charger having current capacity of 1A (max),so this might be an issue !!
  • herrey
    herrey
    I've own my HTC Sensation since day two of when it came out. The last two a few several weeks, at unique, it would stop asking for when I would turn in for the night and I would wake up with power supply power dead. I would price it at execute or in the car and it would price absolutely fantastic, but at home I'm getting the problem for some objective. I customized to a new power store and I still get the same problem. I've done a challenging absolutely recast on the cell phone phone and am currently up up to now with program. I've examined around on the forumes and haven't found anything that would fix it. Tried the challenging absolutely recast, eliminating programs, changing off wifi, gps and such, but my power supply power keeps burning and keeps burning on the battery charger. Under Battery Place, it will show that its on the battery charger and is easily dropping a price. I rencently set up Battery Wigent No price. Thus far it has confirmed my cell phone is not over heating, but my mA fluxuates a lot. Not sure what what this means is, but it's becoming a major problem that it probably won't price unless it dies and I reboot the cell phone phone. Any help or suggestions will help. I'm about to come returning to a store and find out out what my warrenty will do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello dis is muzamil khan 😀 i m very much interested in doin projects related to computers ... i believe in learning new stuff n implementin it which wil help...
i am Anshuman and I need Civil IS Code of IS: 1285. I would appreciate any help in this regard.
its a program of inheritance and overridding i understood the whole code except(that line is written in bold and i have underlined that line .It is in class area )...
can you mail me a list of questions in civil engg so that i can prepare for an interview? regards, gopal
Hello world, I'd give you more about who I am, but honestly? You probably don't care all too much. Well,to begin with...I am an engineering graduate with majors in ELectrical...