HR Interview Question : What's Your Weaknesses?

It's an important question asked in HR. Lets share the views.

Question : What's Your Weaknesses? How do you overcome them?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whatever we say, we have to be honest. Because if they are in a mood to take you for a ride with your answers, you should be able to justify whatever you say.
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    I have a doubt, what kind of weaknesses we should say?
    Can i say like this...i have a lot of anger in my childhood days,now i overcomed it by bringing out the sense of humour and patience in me.

what kind of weaknesses ...personal ,technical weaknesses?
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Saijayadeep
    I have a doubt, what kind of weaknesses we should say?
    Can i say like this...i have a lot of anger in my childhood days,now i overcomed it by bringing out the sense of humour and patience in me.

what kind of weaknesses ...personal ,technical weaknesses?
    Having a technical weakness is not good if u r applying for a technical post.
    What u said above can lead to next question as "What is your present weakness", so be prepared for what can come next..
  • Saijayadeep
    Saijayadeep
    ok then for a software company interview,what kind of weaknesses should we say..expecting the answer in particular.
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    Saijayadeep
    ok then for a software company interview,what kind of weaknesses should we say..expecting the answer in particular.
    As #-Link-Snipped-# said it is better to be honest about it, but also take care that it should not give a negative impression. Also u should be able to handle questions that may follow.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Bump to this thread and here is my answer

post-20911-Job-Interview-weakness-honesty-EJKd

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is linux based OS for those who are a bit annoyed with linux type interface. Using Zorin you can switch your interface between Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000, Mac...
I am not finding all elements in my ANSYS software............many elements are missing like pipe16 and all 2d elements..........Can anyone give me any solution to this problem.
Update: Thank you for all your questions. This thread is now closed. We'll post an announcement as soon as our Small Talk with Dr. Bhatkar goes live on CE. Dr....
If IDM can speed up downloads , why don't web browsers use the same technology for downloading?
Nokia has just launched the 808 PureView Camera and the most noticeable feature the phone offers is 41 MP camera! First of all, I'm not sure what are people going...