HR : 2 Reasons to reject you

Can i say like this

I did lots of hard work to get in your company & i am confident that you will definitely select me. I don't know any such reason to reject me. It would be better if you can tell me so that i can improve myself.

Guys, if further they ask to tell 2 reasons to reject then what should be best answer?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I don't think the HRs will ever reply giving you specific reasons why they rejected any specific candidate.

Not sure about your second question.
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    was my above answer good??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Lovesharma
    was my above answer good??
    Not sure which answer you're talking about?

I did lots of hard work to get in your company & i am confident that you will definitely select me. I don't know any such reason to reject me. It would be better if you can tell me so that i can improve myself.
    If that's the answer, what was the question asked?
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    Topic title is the question buddy 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, so as I understand it -

The HR asks "Give us 2 reasons to reject you" to which you plan to answer -

Right?
  • Lovesharma
    Lovesharma
    yup

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The United States first and only Nuclear powered merchant ship was designed in hopes of finding peaceful uses for Nuclear energy as part of the Atoms for Peace program. President...
Near-field communications, NFC in short, is a technology that caught my attention last day. To elaborate, NFC is a technology that establishes connection between two similarly enabled devices over a...
Hi there, I have something need help . This is something related to fluid mechanics. My question is how do I calculate pressure / force acting on the mesh plate?...
Hi I am looking to calculate the DC power output of a PV module (using the irradiance and temperature as inputs) and assuming a MPPT. I am trying to use...
there are dictionary problems like if the word sachin is to be arranged in a dictionary what is its value. By usual method it can be done but some times...