HP Z1 All In One Desktop "Power Without Tower"

HP has released the Z1 all in one desktop with all the power hardware. The desktop features a range of Intel Core i3 - Xenon Server Class CPU, NVIDIA Quadro Graphics, USB 3 ports, Blu-Ray writer, SSD or RAID storage options and the pricing starts only at $1,899.

While all the other specs look awesome, I wonder what's the real use of Blu-Ray writer? Does anyone use Blu Ray except for the PS3 guys? Watch out this video of Z1-

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Homecurry.com provides a complete and flexible online platform to order your home cooked, healthy and tasty lunch from variety of menu options prepared by various Homechefs.We engage housewives as cooks...
I'm just wondering whether there's a formula that related the total area of the solar panel that's exposed to the light and the maximum output it can generate? Also, does...
we rush for the data recovery as soon as some important files gets deleted up accidentally. but i wonder how the process of recovery actually works out. One thing i...
i wonder which is the better option for summer training, from c-dac mohali or from HCL?? quick responses required.
Hi All crazy engineers !! I am also crazy but only for my passion - Search Engine Optimization. !! lol .!!! Addicted SEO Expert - More than 3500 Website experience...