HP-QTP Certification

Can anyone give me some idea about HP-QTP Certification and its relevant online information.

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    What is HT-QTP Certification?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    this may help you
  • Reya
    Reya
    Thanks Narayana Murthy!
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    your welcome
  • Poorna Pragna
    Poorna Pragna
    Hi, I would like to Learn QTP from the scratch Pls help.

Poorna.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    @#-Link-Snipped-# : Please check resources section , you have multiple presentations on the same.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Refer to this thread.
    Questions on QTP Resources

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just check this Awesome video! and also check how it is made! at the end part of the video. [video=youtube;UtBeobpTcmk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtBeobpTcmk[/video] Nothing is Impossible!!
Generator Loss of Excitation Relay (40G). Electrical Generator Protection Relays. Electrical Generator is the main source of Electricity at Power Plant, we should make a many methods to protect the...
Generator Stator Earth Fault Relay (64G) - 27TN. ​ Generator Stator Earth Fault Relay (64G) - 27TN. -For high impedance grounded generators, a voltage relay across the secondary winding of...
hey guys aricent is hiring for 2009,10 ,11 so hurry 😀 Durgajobs.com (IT Jobs, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs)
Hi Guys this is manish here 😀 complted my MCA this year now working as a s/w devloper. I came to know by this site by my friend cooldudeiet. I...