HP Officejet Pro X500 - The 'World's Fastest Printer' Launched In India

Tired of the time it takes to make 200 copies of that urgently needed document in office? A problem to your solution lies with HP - thanks to Officejet Pro X500 series of printers. And why, because they are recognized in the Guinness Book of Records for being the 'Fastest Printer to print 500 sheets'. This amazing feat by the HP's printer is a result of the kick-ass, next-gen inkjet platform called the "HP PageWide Technology". The HP Officejet Pro X Series of devices can deliver documents at up to 70 pages per minute in just the General Office mode.

HP_Officejet_Pro_X451dw

This HP series has four devices - two printers and two multi-function devices. The HP Officejet Pro X451dw and HP Officejet Pro X551dw printers are priced at Rs. 31,499 and Rs. 37,999 respectively, while the HP Officejet Pro X476dw MFP and HP Officejet Pro X576dw MFP are priced at Rs. 43,999 and Rs. 50,499 respectively.

HP claims that all four devices deliver documents at up to twice the speed and half the cost of colour lasers. These devices are targeted at work-teams with up to 15 users printing up to approximately 4200 pages/month at never-before-seen speeds. How awesome is that! The thought of saving paper lingers in the back of the mind, but technological advancement is a definite winner. We will meet all ends to save time, won't we?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The HP Officejet Pro X Series of devices can deliver documents at up to 70 pages per minute in just the General Office mode.
    More than a page per second! ☕ That's seriously fast!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I have a quick question to ask here. Recently I wanted to have a roof installed on my terrace to ward off the heavy rainfall. But because of the...
Hi. I am trying to make a database connection in Eclipse with Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver") or DriverManager.registerDriver(new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver()). I have also added an external jar file classes12.jar but I am getting an...
i make small project myself using java. i have created many frame in a many classes. so i need to open sup window(sup frame) at the time of main window(main...
This is an old one that came up during Lyndon's presidential term. LYNDON X B = JOHNSON Each letter stands for a unique digit zero to nine. When the letters...
CEans, We're super excited to announce the launch of mobile optimised version of CrazyEngineers! The mobile optimised layout was one of the top requests made by CEans. The wait is...