HP Envy 4 perfomance !!!!

after so many searchings i have finally come to an conclusion of buying HP Envy 4-1003TX Sleekbook laptop.before buying a machine i wish i could reaaly understand its pros and cons .i searched a lot in internet.but am not satisfied.is there anyone using this lappy ??? please let me know ur opinions in buying this one in terms of perfomance .please give me the comments and reviews.i need a good perfomance laptop with 2gb graphics and min 4gb ram .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    How are you planning to use this computer? Do you want a hardcore gaming machine or something for more business / student use [ word processing, web browsing, presentations ] or you want to run sophisticated, graphics intensive programs?

If you answer 'all of that' then you should be fine with the configuration as it's in your budget. If you have any specific uses of the laptop in your mind; then you might want to check the minimum system requirements for the software that you want to run on your machine.

Performance wise, the machine looks a little overpriced to me.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Ultrabooks cannot give extreme processing as they are built for battery performance. Reconsider if you need processing power or higher battery backup (and thin, light laptop)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why do logic gates only work on DC? Why can't we use AC in those components? I want to know the reasons behind it. Please explain in detail.
Okay, so as you all can see I am new here. I'm actually here to receive some suggestions or ideas from you guys. I am currently a diploma student who...
is transmission lines is A.C or D.C supply? mostly said that a.c supply has a better advantages than d.c when we consider the losses and efficiency aspects......but i also read...
is there any ebook freely available to learn autocad and catia. i am in 5th sem & want to learn autocad and catia.. any help would be appreciated ...
Hello everyone. this is Divya from A.E.&I. Its really nice to join this site as i am sure that am gonna enjoy the knowledge n basic learnings from all of...