How's Your Experience With Mobile Number Portability (MNP)?

MNP seems to be quite popular in India and Idea cellular is the biggest beneficiary from the service. If you've ported your number using MNP service, please share your experience. Tell us which subscriber you migrated from. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I was using Reliance and DOCOMO earlier then Migrated to idea from reliance, and just before 1 month i switched back to Reliance. ๐Ÿ˜” Idea sucks as they were displayed recharge scheme as 55rs in 55rs recharge and when i activated any such full talktime scheme they are going to activate 3G internet plan and 3G is not that much fast in my NOKIA 1100. So after such loot i finally switched back to Reliance. ๐Ÿ˜”

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been advised that on larger boards, Sphinx search would be a better option. I've collected some information about it but unable to make out whether it will be useful....
Robo war competitions are very famous in all the engineering colleges. Can someone keep us updated about the upcoming robowars? ๐Ÿ˜€
Okay, you know I'm an electrical engineer who plays with software. But I'm curious to know how the depth of foundation is calculated. Logically, it should be directly proportional to...
Well as I found that so many newly Registered members are posting their queries in their profile only the don't know how to use forum. So what I was thinking...
On and off, I've toyed with the notion of learning to read Chinese. Not to speak, understand or even write it--those might come later. I'm just thinking of learning to...