How's it going!

Name:Tom

*Engineering Trade:Civil engineering (structural)

*Occupation
: Right now, just a full time college student.

Work Experience
: Two years commercial High Rise Carpenter.

*Hobbies & Interests
: Music is a pretty big interest of mine. I just got into photography as well.

*Aim in life
: Be a successful engineer, possibly start my own firm. :Cough: Have Scarlett Johansson marry me? ;-)

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: It would be a good oportunity to talk to people who have experience in the field and share the same interests.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Tom!

Welcome to CE! Good to see that we've a growing number of aspiring entrepreneurs! You might be interested in our Entrepreneurship & Finance section. Look here- #-Link-Snipped-#

I hope you will enjoy CE & help us spread the word. ๐Ÿ˜

:cough: Scarlett Johansson ...:cough:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    :Scarlett Johansson: Wow, we share a passion here. Albeit, I dont want to marry her ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, welcome to CE. We are both crazy civil engineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone has seen the new movie Wanted starring Angelina Jolie, James McAvoy and Morgan Freeman? I did and I liked it. Its full of slam bang action with some amazing...
India or west, which is the land of oppurtunities. give some points. As far i know for freshers india is best but after experience many people walk out abroad so...
Hiiii alll, Why must we use a coherent detector in direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) system? And is there possibility of us using other types of modulator and demodulator other...
Here's a simple guide to crashing Mighty Google's Chrome ๐Ÿ˜ 1. Start Google Chrome. 2. In the address bar, type :% Watch Chrome Crash ๐Ÿ˜ Bruwahahahah ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Mutual funds are back in market but I need some sources to get regular information about best mutual funds and portfolio managers. Though my newspaper gives details about it but...